If you plan to go to study or work abroad, you may be required to obtain a medical certificate to confirm that you are in good health and have no contraindications for working. If the foreign employer / educational institution has forwarded the required form to you, please bring it with you. If necessary, we also have the standard form of certificate we can provide to you for submission. 

Your GP /General Physician has no experience and refuses to provide you a health certificate in foreign language – we can help you! All the necessary tests can be carried out quickly and at an affordable price. You can take the test and analysis results made by your GP or specialist with you – we can take them into account when issuing your health certificate. 

  • Health certificate for students/employment abroad

    ab 50€

You can make appointments by calling +372 640 5030